Monday, December 2, 2013

November Bible Conference

We had our annual Bible Conference a few weeks ago (okay, several weeks ago!), and here are a few pictures from it!
The Tero family
The Tate family
The Archie family (along with a cousin up there on the left) :)
Yes, Lizzy and I were twins for the day...And yes, we planned it. :) Shopping together makes this happen!
A big group of young people (and a few young at heart) went to a local nursing home to sing for the residents.
jamming...
Rebekah & Sarah
There were quite a few competitive games of basketball
jamming some more. :)
Rebekah & Elizabeth
Amanda, Janell, & Whitney 


                                    

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pix!!
    They are so cute.
    I love seeing other people's pix from the Conference ; )
    Hope to see more pix soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I want to see some other people's conference pictures too. (Considering I didn't take nearly enough!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you posted about conference! We got like 10 pictures and none of them were of any of us. I saw our camera out a good deal, so i thought that we had enough pictures with out me getting any, so i didn't use it all weekend and now we have NO pictures! ...sad!
    BTW....Happy Birthday! I just tryed to call you, but you aren't home!
    Love Ya ~
    Beka T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't get many pictures either! I was disappointed!
      Thanks for the birthday wishes!
      love ya!
      ~Sarah

      Delete