Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Of Wild Ideas & Ugly Sweaters...



So I had the wild idea to have an ugly sweater party!! :) The goal was to find the tackiest, ugliest, most ridiculous looking sweater you could...And then be brave enough to wear it to a party! :D Sounds fun, right?? We thought it was... So brace yourselves and take a look!
The girls... The finalists were me and my cousin Anna Brooke (left of me). She won, but not before we had fun arguing about who was uglier... "No, I am SO much uglier!"..."Ohh, no! YOU are just plain TACKY!" Yeah, it was definitely the only time you could directly insult a person and be complimenting them all at the same time!! :)

The guys... (Ethan, the one in the Mr. Roger's style brown sweater was the winner for the boys.) :)
Thanks to the Archie family for hosting this thing! :)

As you can see, yours truly was the only person who hadn't changed clothes by this point... So it makes for a gorgeous picture. Some people actually told me that my sweater was NOT ugly. (and they were serious). Well, you have your opinion, and I'll have mine. ;)




3 comments:

  1. How fun! I will say, though, that no one wore an absolutely HIDEOUS sweater. :)

    Sorry to say, but I'd have voted for Anna Brooke as well. Some would actually call your sweater "cute" - though not something I'd wear either (unless for this "special" occasion :)).

    Merry Christmas!
    Amanda

    "For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, although the pictures REALLY don't do them justice! ;) I voted for Anna Brooke too. Hers was awful. hahaha! :)

      ~Sarah

      Delete
  2. Julia didn't even try!! Her sweater is pretty (from what I can tell)!

    ReplyDelete