Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vacation to Tennessee!

BJ was learning how to take pictures.
Seriously, the dirt bikes at Cade's Cove had to be the highlight of BJ's trip! :)
Look everyone! BJ has a halfway normal smile going on!!! :)
Aannnddd, there went the normal smile...
No, this isn't posed... I just have some very photogenic siblings! :)
Lunch break!! Cold pizza anyone?

Tripod pictures aren't the best... But we DO have proof that we were ALL there! :)
sister picture!
We stopped at this beautiful place on the way home... It was Daddy's birthday, so I had to celebrate somehow!! ;)
I.love.mountains.
We were pleased to meet {part of} the Bates family and visit their church Sunday! Thanks to Bro. Gil,  Michael, Allyssa, and Katie for making us feel right at home! :)
This is a picture of the slides from the indoor waterpark that was where we stayed! (Our grandparents have a time share for a condo, so we got to take a "free" vacation! :D That place was AMAZING!!!
Penguins are adorable when they are faking sleep! :)
I'm not sure what this thing is, but it looked cool! :)
We loved getting to visit the Ripley's aquarium...


Look!! It's Nemo! :) 
I'm fairly sure that Dad had this same look when he realized he had to load MORE stuff into the already full van. :)
This thing was swimming over my head... And I didn't even scream! :)

6 comments:

  1. oooooohhhhhh! FUN!!!!
    Seriously i would have loved to go with y'all!!
    The family picture and the sister picture and the one of Bro.Ben and BJ are soooo cute!
    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would seriously have loved for you to come too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that looks like super fun! I love family vacations!!! :) Thanks for sharing it with us!
    ~Amanda

    "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God." 2 Corinthians 3:5

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lots of fun! Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Looks like lots of fun! If y'all ever drive through my area, let me know! Loved meeting you, Abigail, and Rachel! I miss everyone so much!
    Love,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miriam! We enjoyed getting to meet you and spending time together at camp! Hopefully we can see each other again soon. :)

      Delete